There have been a broom since the early 70s and do their job sometimes well but less well. A commonly observed phenomenon is the so-called “storm”, or “skating”, the broom arm towards the center of the plate without running synchronously with the sampling needle. The latest developments therefore also consistently rely on measures that prevent exactly that. With the highly effective neodymium magnet a material has been available for quite some time, which can be used right here. Sweep it S2 was developed in collaboration with Klaus Mick and uses its patented principle to magnetically stabilize the broom An intensive research and development of technical and physical properties and empirical experimental arrangements have led to the product that you hold straight in your hands.
- Stabilisation using neodymium magnet
- Prevents the well-known running brush phenomenon of “skating”
- Adjustable in height, flexible positioning
- Natural hair brush with extremely low electronic negativity
- Cleans LPs during playback